Well, I don't think there is such a thing, if there were, then entrepreneurship will be easy :)
I believe that action speaks louder then words and that with success no one can argue, so what makes a good CEO... a LEADER, who just do it and curve step by step to create a reality from a vision...
A leader - and leadership cant be learned but earned :)
gr8 quotes and video inside from Naval from VentrureHacks, Art Williams and more...
This is from the "The ABCs of American Culture":
- You can’t argue with success.
- Just Do it or Just fucking Do it.
- No pain, no gain / no guts, no glory!
Here is a list of the charterers we expect to see, that can lead a startup from vision into reality:
First you must be an entrepreneur, I like this definition by Naval Ravikant (@naval) from venture hacks (Movie here):
DNA of an entrepreneur:
- Irrational optimistic
- highly committed
DNA of a co-founder:
- Very smart
- Very high energy
- High integrity.
But you must also be a team player and have the DNA of a co-founder, are you a personal contributor or a leader ?
The DNA of a co-Founder by Venture hacks (here):
- Take responsibility for the outcome of the company.
- Work above and beyond the call of duty repeatedly.
- Stick with you through thick and thin.
- Voluntarily sacrifice their salary or even things that might seem like it’s good for them, for the betterment of the company
Let me finish in what i thin is the most important character... be a winner! and no one say it better then Art Williams: The key to win in biz is not the superficial things like IQ, the way you talk or walk or dress, its not your degree etc. it's what inside a person, your heart and spirit
The DNA of a winner (By Art Williams)
- People ability
- Mental toughness
- Be Excited - Positive, existed enthusiastic and tough , for 30 years or how long it takes to win!